Antique Engagement Rings

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Succulents and Dahlias

Today I came across a florists who's work is pure art! The use of succulents and dahlias in their bridal bouquets and wedding flowers is absolutely mesmerizing. I am talking about floral designers Flora and Susie from The Cutting Garden in Flora Grubb Gardens.

Take a look at this selection of wonderful bridal bouquets and be sure to visit their website for a more detailed look at the floral concepts they have to offer.






I am amazed by just how beautiful and delicate this work is. All the bouquets are different yet emanate this surreal romantic feel to them, makes me want to have my wedding all over again just so that I can have my flower arrangements created by this talented duo!

No comments:

Post a Comment